TEDxYouth@HumboldtBay Speaker Guidelines
2013 Speaker Open Call
We’re excited to announce an open speaker call for TEDxYouth@HumboldtBay: “Imagine → Ignite” on November 17th. If you are interested, please fill out this form.
TEDxTalks are known for their impact and high quality – so all speakers need to agree to the following guidelines. (The talks only look easy to do!)
Speakers will be required to:
- Finalize their talk by October 1, 2013 (eight weeks before the event).
- Work with a TEDxYouth@HumboldtBay Speaker Coach to review and/or develop their talk and slides.
- Be available for speaker rehearsal on Sunday, November 10th (mandatory).
- Submit all completed slides to TEDxYouth@HumboldtBay at least three weeks in advance of the event.
- Attend the entire TEDxYouth@HumboldtBay event. Any exceptions must be approved in advance. At a minimum, speakers must be available to the audience for the break after their talk.
- Speakers understand that travel and lodging costs will be the responsibility of the speaker, unless otherwise agreed to in advance.
Please download the TEDx Speaker Guide for help in getting started.